Powerful questions are like keys to doors within your heart and soul. In our busy lives we don’t really spend enough time asking ourselves powerful questions because we are too busy running around like a chicken with our head chopped off… being oh-so-productive.
Powerful questions help us pause, reflect, adjust and take a moment to see what is REALLY going on in our lives.
Most of us try to seek answers to our deepest yearnings by looking outside for those answers… eventually we discover that they are never found there, only inside our hearts and souls.
Sometimes what we find on the other side of the door is not what we expected or even wanted to find. But when we have the courage to step through those doors we experience a life and joy beyond our imagination.
Powerful questions will move you into a whole new reality and that is because YOU are so powerful!
Don’t believe me? Try out this exercise and see for yourself:
Instructions: Put at least an hour aside to be alone to answer these questions slowly and thoughtfully. Ask yourself which area in your life you are feeling blocked. Is it career, love, or money…? Pick one topic and direct the questions to this challenge you are facing.
WARNING: This exercise may feel uncomfortable and that is totally normal, just stick through it and you will be happy that you did!
20 Powerful Questions That Will Unlock Your Block:
1. What do I truly want?
2. What isn’t working anymore?
3. How am I holding myself back?
4. What is my biggest worry/fear?
5. What would happen if nothing changed in 5 years?
6. What needs to change?
7. What would be different in my life if I achieved this?
8. What 3 actions will I take?
9. When will I take action?
10. Is that challenging enough?
11. Why is achieving this important for me?
12. How can I make this process fun?
13. What will inspire me to keep moving forward?
14. What negative beliefs do I need to let go of?
15. What do I need to say NO to?
16. Who will hold me accountable?
17. How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
18. What does achieving this goal represent to me?
19. What is still unclear?
20. What’s the next step
Like this post? Make sure you don't miss my next one - It's free!